Create a sweet, lightweight neckerchief with this kit! You'll receive an exclusive Iris Schreier pattern and one skein of Artyarns Ensemble Light 200 to knit this charming addition to your wardrobe. Featuring exquisite, lacy edging and your choice of captivating colors, you can't say no to the Neckerchief Kit!
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: 16.5" (42 cm) wide at deepest point x 40" (102 cm) long from tip to tip
Artyarns Ensemble Light 200 Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 50% Silk, 50% Cashmere
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 200 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- One pair US 4 (3.5 mm) or US 5 (3.75 mm) needles
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Iris Schreier
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase