North Twin, a peak located in the tiny US state of New Hampshire, is known for its terrific hiking, biking and snowmobiling trails. The North Twin hat is designed to withstand all of these activities and more. Made from machine washable, durable Schachenmayr Boston yarn, you'll love this quick project and the earthy tones it comes in. So before you hit the trails, be sure to make yourself a North Twin hat!
Enjoy these trendy knits from Schachenmayr's My Mountain pattern collection. Add color and flair to your winter gear!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: 20" (51cm) circumference
- Yarn Included: Schachenmayr Original Boston, 1
ball each of Neon Green, Chestnut and Teal
- Fiber Content: 70% Acrylic, 30% Virgin Wool
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 60 yds
- Knitting Weight: #5 Chunky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US L-11 [8mm] crochet hook
- Tapestry Needle
Pattern: North Twin Hat
- Designed By: Schachenmayr
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Chain, single crochet, slip
- Gauge: 10 stitches and 10 rounds = 4" (10cm)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.