Join the Craftsy Knit-Along and gain access to instructor Felicia Lo's exclusive Chunky Cabled Cowl project! This fashion-forward accessory features four variations of cables and works up a soft, chic cowl. This quick knitting project includes 1 skein of SweetGeorgia Yarn made of 100% superwash merino wool in the wonderful Terra Firma autumnal shade. Enjoy for yourself or give as a perfect handmade holiday gift!
The workshop includes the pattern, along with in-depth instructions and high quality close-up photos of each step. Yarn will be delivered to you within one week of purchase and your workshop access will be activated on Craftsy within 24 hours. Plus, Felicia will be responding to questions and providing help along the way. With her guidance, advanced beginner and above knitters will be able to participate in and enjoy the workshop. Won't you join the fun? Learn some new knitting techniques with this cozy cowl project from Felicia Lo!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
- Knit-Along start date: November 1, 2013
- Exclusive access to a new Craftsy Pattern Workshop designed by Felicia Lo
- Felicia will respond to questions through December 31, 2013
- The Workshop is a step-by-step web-based tutorial with in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that guide you through the pattern
- Difficulty level: Advanced Beginner
- Basic skills needed: Knit, purl, and basic cables
- One skein (120 yds) of SweetGeorgia 100% superwash merino wool yarn delivered directly to your door
- For US customers, most orders arrive within 1 week. International orders should arrive within 14 business days. Please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for
a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to.
Other Materials Needed:
- US 13 / 9 mm needle (if needed adjust needle size to obtain appropriate gauge), tapestry needle, and 2 buttons