Join this Craftsy Knit-Along and get access to instructor Laura Nelkin's summer workshop. This design is perfect for cool summer days and evenings: expect to create something light, ethereal, and wearable! The workshop includes the pattern, along with in-depth instructions and high quality close-up photos of each step. We will send you one gorgeous luxury hank of Artyarns Silk Mohair in Natural to complete the project. Knitters intermediate and above can participate in and enjoy the workshop. Won't you join the fun? We hope to inspire your knitting, expand your skills, AND create a new obsession while having FUN with Craftsy!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
- Access to a Craftsy Pattern Workshop designed by Laura Nelkin
- The Workshop is a step-by-step web-based tutorial with in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that guide you through the pattern
- Laura is no longer actively participating in the workshop, but you can view earlier Q&A with Laura and can continue to ask questions of the Craftsy community
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- Basic skills needed: Knitting, purling, reading a pattern, basic lace stitches
- One hank (312 yards!) of Artyarns Silk Mohair yarn in Natural delivered directly to your door
- For US customers, most orders arrive within 1 week. International orders should arrive within 14 business days. Please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for
a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to.
Other Materials Needed:
- US size 10.5 6.5 mm needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Smooth Lace Weight Scrap yarn- cotton or another "slippery" fiber would be best!
- Cable Needle or spare double pointed needle in same size used to get gauge
- Size K 6.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry needle
Allergy Note: Yarn material contains 60% silk and 40% kid mohair