Join the Craftsy Knit-Along and get access to a shawl workshop designed by renowned knitter, Grace Akhrem. The workshop includes the pattern, along with in-depth instructions and high quality close-up photos of each step. Choose from three variegated colors of the Schoppel Wolle Lace Yarn to complete this project (only one ball required!). Knitters of all levels will be able to participate and enjoy the workshop. Knit along with the Craftsy community - join in the fun!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn more about Craftsy Designer Workshops.
- Access to a Craftsy Pattern Workshop designed by Grace Akhrem
- The Workshop is a step-by-step web-based tutorial with in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that guide you through the pattern
- Grace is no longer actively participating in the workshop, but you can view earlier Q&A with Grace and can continue to ask questions of the Craftsy community
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- One ball of Schoppel Wolle Lace Yarn (875 yards!) in your choice of three colors delivered directly to your door
- For US customers, most orders arrive within 1 week. International orders should arrive within 14 business days. Please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for
a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to.
Other Materials Needed:
* Size 3 U.S. (3.25mm) circular needles 40" or longer
* 4 Stitch Markers
* One tapestry needle
Allergy Note: Yarn material contains 100% virgin superwash wool