Join this Craftsy Knit-Along and gain access to instructor Iris Schreier's brand new, fun summer workshop! This scarf can be worn in all weather but makes for a great summer knit. The workshop includes the pattern, along with in-depth instructions and high quality close-up photos of each step. We will send you one gorgeous hank of Artyarns Regal Silk in Sky to complete the project. Plus, Iris will be responding to questions and providing help along the way. With her guidance, knitters intermediate and above will be able to participate in and enjoy the workshop. Won't you join the fun? Learn some new techniques and how to read your knitting in a whole new way with Iris!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn more about Craftsy Designer Workshops.
- Exclusive access to a new Craftsy Pattern Workshop designed by Iris Schreier
- The Workshop is a step-by-step web-based tutorial with in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that guide you through the pattern
- Iris will respond to questions through September 30, 2013
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- Basic skills needed: increasing and decreasing, purl and knit stitch, following written and/or charted instructions
- One hank (163 yards!) of Artyarns Regal Silk in Sky delivered directly to your door
- For US customers, most orders arrive within 1 week. International orders should arrive within 14 business days. Please review Craftsy's shipping guidelines for
a complete list of the countries Craftsy ships to.
Other Materials Needed:
- One pair size 7 (4.5mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE stitch markers
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Allergy Note: Yarn material contains 100% silk