Zugspitze is not only the highest peak Germany's Wetterstein Mountains, it's also the highest mountain in the country. Known for its ski trails, mountain huts and steep climbs, this mountain is as fun and diverse as the hat that's named after it. Knit in-the-round with a colorful combination of pink and black, you'll love this easy textured pattern made from a combination of yarn-overs and decreases. This yarn is machine washable and durable, making it perfect for all of your ski and snowboard gear! Make yourself a Zugspitze hat today!
Enjoy these trendy knits from Schachenmayr's My Mountain pattern collection. Add color and flair to your winter gear!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: 20.5" (52cm) circumference
Schachenmayr Boston Yarn
- 1 ball each of Black and Neon Pink
- Fiber Content: 70% Acrylic, 30% Virgin Wool
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 60 yds
- Knitting Weight: #5 Chunky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other Supplies Needed:
- US 11 (8mm), 16" (40cm) circular needle
- Set of 4 or 5 double-pointed needles, or size to obtain
- Tapestry NeedleStitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Schachenmayr
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl
- Gauge: 10½ stitches and 18 rounds = 4" (10cm)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.