This Pike's Peak hat represents everything about what we like to call "Colorado casual": chic comfort and functionality. Stylish yet perfect for snowy winter afternoons, you can spot hats like this all the time at Craftsy's Denver headquarters. Textured and funky, you'll love the durability of Schachenmayr's Boston Style yarn, a wool/acrylic blend that knits up quickly. Make your own today!
Full knitting kit details
Enjoy these trendy knits from Schachenmayr's My Mountain pattern collection. Add color and flair to your winter gear!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: 19½" (49.5cm) circumference
Supplies - Schachenmayr Boston Style
- Yarn Included: Schachenmayr Original Boston Style, 3
balls in your color choice (model garment shown in Burgundy)
- Fiber Content: 46% Acrylic, 34% Polyester, 20% Wool
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 66 yds
- Knitting Weight: 5-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 11 (8mm), 16" (40cm) circular needle
- Set 5 double-pointed needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry NeedleStitch markers
Pattern: Pike's Peak
- Designed By: Schachenmayr
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl
- Gauge: 9 stitches and 19 rounds = 4" (10cm) in the pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.