K2 is the second highest mountain on Earth. Surpassed only by Mount Everest, this mountain is known for its treacherous terrain and brutal weather. Although you might not be facing K2 anytime soon, be prepared for anything with this thick, warm beanie made from Schachenmayr's Bravo Big, an extra bulky yarn. You'll love this quick pattern and the smooth, soft yarn it's made from. Warm up your wardrobe and get yourself the K2 hat today!
Enjoy these trendy knits from Schachenmayr's My Mountain pattern collection. Add color and flair to your winter gear!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: 20" (51cm) circumference
Supplies - Schachenmayr Original Bravo Big
- Yarn Included: Schachenmayr Original Bravo Big, 1 ball in your color choice (model garment shown in Graphite)
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Weight / Yardage: 200 g / 131 yds
- Knitting Weight: 6-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 17 (12mm) needles
- Tapestry Needle
- Designed By: Schachenmayr
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, K2tog, garter stitch
- Gauge: 6 stitches and 12?13 rows = 4" (10cm) in garter stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.