Share the love with this unique project kit! With 3 skeins of plentiful yarn, enough for a large and a small cowl, you can create a matching accessory for you and your little one. Great for beginners, this in-the-round pattern knits up quickly out of soft, cozy Rowan Cocoon yarn.
Stefanie started knitting at 8 years old and began designing soon thereafter. She learned to knit in the round at age 20, and her books, Glam Knits, Fitted Knits, and Mom and Me Knits, all feature fabulous circular knitting patterns. You'll also find Stefanie's wonderful work in Interweave Knits, Knitscene, Vogue Knitting and more. Stefanie teaches a variety of knitting classes on Craftsy, and her lifetime of experience, clear teaching style and effervescent enthusiasm make her one incredibly fun instructor.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Adult / Large: Aprox. 34"circumference, 13" tall
- Child / Small: Aprox. 23" circumference, 10" tall
Supplies - Rowan Cocoon
- Yarn Included: 3 Skeins Rowan Cocoon, color of your choice (sample shown in Polar)
- Fiber Content: 80% Merino Wool, 20% Kid Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g / 126 yds
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 10.5 16" circular needle
- Darning needle
- Stitch markers
Pattern - Mother/Daughter Cocoon Cowls
- Designed By: Stefanie Japel
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knitting, purling, reading a pattern
- Gauge: 3.5 sts = 1" on US 10.5 needle in pattern stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.