Miami Beach's art deco buildings are known around the world for their streamlined look with scalloped facades and geometric stylings. Bring a touch of this art deco inspiration to your knitting with the Miami Beach Shawl! You'll love how this simple garter stitch shawl is dressed up with lacy curves that match just about any outfit. Pair with a dress and some flats, or go Miami style by wearing it with your favorite sunhat and swimsuit.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Cascade Ultra Pima Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in China Pink)
- Fiber Content: 100% Pima Cotton
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g (3.5 oz) / 220 yds (200 m) (per ball)
- Gauge: 16 stitches = 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 7 knitting needles
- One large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Miami Beach Shawl
- Designed By: Cascade
- Difficulty: Easy +
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Lace
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase