Adorn yourself with sumptuous softness with the Mara Shawl Light kit! You'll receive a gorgeous garter-stitch pattern for this triangle shawl, as well as two skeins of MadelineTosh Merino Light. Featuring 420 yards each and rich, hand-dyed hues, these skeins work up into a stunning shawl with a pretty, pleated border.
Madelinetosh began in 2006. They hand dye, natural fiber yarns for crafters in small batches in an artists' palette of colors.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: After blocking the shawl has a 58" wingspan, and measures 30" from center to bottom edge
Madelinetosh Merino Light Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice (Model shown in Cosmic Wonder Dust)
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 420 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 6.5-7.5 stitches = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: #1-Fingering
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold and air dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US Size 5, 32" circular needle
- US Size 4, 40" circular needle
- Stitch markers
- Darning needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Mara Shawl Light
- Designed By: Amy Hendrix
- Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase