This soft, warm and lusciously lightweight cowl works up beautifully with two skeins of Lion Brand Amazing yarn. You'll love the sophisticated color pallet and how the colors transition very gradually as you stitch up this warm weather accessory.
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Circumference About 26 in. (66 cm)
- Finished Height About 10 in. (25.5 cm)
Lion Brand Amazing
- 2 skeins of your color choice (Model shown in Aurora)
- Fiber Content: 53% Wool, 47% Acrylic
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 147 yds per skein
- Yarn Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, lay flat to dry
Other Supplies Needed:
- Circular knitting needle size 10½ (6.5 mm), 16 in. (40.5 cm) long
- Stitch markers
- Large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, knit in the round
- Gauge: 12 sts = 4 in. (10 cm) in St st worked in the rnd (k every rnd) with 2 strands of yarn held together
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.