Whether you're a crochet-curious knitter or a seasoned crocheter, you'll love the results of this quick and easy pattern. It includes four sizes, from baby to adult, so you can make one for each of the "sisters" in your life.
Please note that while the pattern for the optional flower is included in this pattern, fabric for it is not included in the kit. Thanks.
Full crocheting kit details
Linda Permann Designs
Linda Permann is an internationally published crochet designer and writer, and the author of two books: Little Crochet and Crochet Adorned. She is a frequent contributor to many magazines and sells her own line of patterns as Lindamade.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Circumference: Circumference: 141/2 [161/2, 181/2, 201/2]. to fit Baby [Toddler, Child, Adult].
Supplies - Cascade Ultra Pima Yarn
- Yarn Included: 1 skein of your color choice in Cascade Ultra Pima Yarn (sample shown in Coral)
- Fiber Content: 100% Pima Cotton
- Yardage: 100 g / 220 yds
- Yarn Weight: #3-DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size F-5 (3.75 mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Pattern - Little Sister Hat
- Difficulty: Easy+
- Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic Stitches: (ch, sc, hdc, dc)
- Gauge: 4 shells worked over 9 rows (beginning and ending with a shell row) measures 41/16" by 31/12"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.