Soft and smooth, the Lima Hat is great for all seasons! Made from lightweight Rowan Lima, you'll love how quickly this beginner project works up. Great as a gift, pick up your Lima Hat kit today!
Rowan was first established in 1978 by two Yorkshire men, Stephen Sheard and Simon Cockin. We are an ethically conscious brand, with an emphasis on creating luxury, premium yarns sourced from organic, natural fibres.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One Size
- Finished Measurements: 20" circumference
Rowan Lima Yarn
- 1 Skein in your color choice (samples shown in Bolivia and Andes)
- Fiber Content: 84% Baby Alpaca, 8% Merino Wool, 8% Nylon
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 120 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 5 and US size 7 DPNs
- Darning needle
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Stefanie Japel
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knitting, purling, reading a pattern, knitting in the round
- Gauge: 4 sts = 1" on US 7 (4.5 mm) needle in
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.