Soft and smooth, the Lima Hat is great for all seasons! Made from lightweight Rowan Lima, you'll love how quickly this beginner project works up. Great as a gift, pick up your Lima Hat kit today!
Stefanie started knitting at 8 years old and began designing soon thereafter. She learned to knit in the round at age 20, and her books, Glam Knits, Fitted Knits, and Mom and Me Knits, all feature fabulous circular knitting patterns. You'll also find Stefanie's wonderful work in Interweave Knits, Knitscene, Vogue Knitting and more. Stefanie teaches a variety of knitting classes on Craftsy, and her lifetime of experience, clear teaching style and effervescent enthusiasm make her one incredibly fun instructor.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: OSFA
- Finished Measurements: 20" circumference
Supplies - Rowan Lima
- Yarn Included: 1 Skein Rowan Lima Yarn (samples shown in Bolivia and Andes)
- Fiber Content: 84% Baby Alpaca, 8% Merino Wool, 8% Nylon
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 120 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 5 and US size 7 DPNs
- Darning needle
- Stitch markers
Pattern - Lima Hat
- Designed By: Stefanie Japel
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knitting, purling, reading a pattern, knitting in the round
- Gauge: 4 sts = 1" on US 7 (4.5 mm) needle in
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.