The pint sized Leafy Lace Afghan features delicate lacework and a charming leaf motif, knitted in the round. Crafted from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted yarn, this blanket will be loved wash after wash thanks to the durable warmth of 100% Superwash Merino Wool. Your custom kit includes 6 hanks in your color choice along with the pdf pattern for creating this beautiful blanket. Snuggles and story time will be even more special, cuddled up in this adorable afghan!
Amazing Lace Afghan project!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 38" x 38"
Supplies - Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted
- Yarn Included: 6 hanks of your color choice in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight / Yardage: 114g / 225 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size 7 double pointed needles (set of 5)
- Size 7 circular needles in 16, 24, 36, and 40? lengths
- 8 stitch markets
- Size G crochet hook
Pattern - Leafy Lace Afghan Kit
- Designed By: Max Pauly
- Difficulty: Intermediate/Advanced
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, cast on, bind off, grafting
- Gauge: 25 stitches and 36 rows = 5 inches in stockinette stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.