Top off your outfit with the lovely, lacy look of the Lace and Cable Hat from Cascade! Your kit includes a pattern and one skein of Cascade 220, a beautiful, worsted-weight wool that works up with stunting stitch definition. Featuring pretty stitches and sturdy design, this hat is sure to cap off any ensemble in captivating style.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Cascade 220 Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 220 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 18-20 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Made in Peru
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- 1 Pair Size 7 Knitting Needles
- Darning needle
- Cable needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Lace and Cable Hat
- Designed By: Margaret Santino
- Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Lace
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase