Cast on with knitwear natural Stefanie Japel and master circular knitting skills as you make a romantic headband! In lesson one of this course, you will learn about the advantages of knitting in the round, review the tools and get started making a trendy headband. Then in lesson two, you will cast on a small number of stitches on double-pointed needles and expand your knitting in a circle to make decorative flowers. Cascade Superwash 128 is an excellent choice for this project with its super soft, chunky merino wool which knits up quickly and holds up well with repeated washing and drying.
Knit Lab: In the Round - Romantic Headband Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of Knit Lab in the Round with Stefanie Japel. For more information CLICK HERE
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 19" (48.3 cm) unstretched, will fit up to 23" head circumference
Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky Yarn
- 1 skein in Ecrun and 1 skein in Petal Bloom
- Fiber Content: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 108 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 8 (5 mm) double pointed needles and US 10 double pointed needles
- Darning needle
- 1 stitch marker
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with the purchase of Knit Lab In the Round with Stefanie Japel.