Cast on with knitwear natural Stefanie Japel and master circular knitting skills as you make a romantic headband! In lesson one of this course, you will learn about the advantages of knitting in the round, review the tools and get started making a trendy headband. Then in lesson two, you will cast on a small number of stitches on double-pointed needles and expand your knitting in a circle to make decorative flowers. Cascade Superwash 128 is an excellent choice for this project with its super soft, chunky merino wool which knits up quickly and holds up well with repeated washing and drying.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to purchase Knit Lab in the Round with Stefanie Japel.
Please reference course materials for additional pattern information.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 19" (48.3 cm) unstretched, will fit up to 23" head circumference
Included in kit:
- Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 1 skein in Ecru
- 1 skein in Petal Bloom
- Fiber Content: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 108 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 20 rows= 4 inches in stockinette stitch
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 8 (5 mm) double pointed needles and US 10 double pointed needles
- Darning needle
- 1 stitch marker
Pattern - Knit Lab: In the Round Romantic Headband
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with the purchase of Knit Lab In the Round with Stefanie Japel.