Cast on with knitwear natural Stefanie Japel and master circular knitting skills as you make a cable and lace cowl! This stunning accessory includes simple lace and cables and Stefanie will guide you step by step through this project where you will apply techniques learned throughout the course. Cascade Superwash 128 is an excellent choice for this project with its super soft, chunky merino wool which knits up quickly and holds up well with repeated washing and drying.
Knit Lab: In the Round - Cable & Lace Cowl Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of Knit Lab in the Round with Stefanie Japel. For more information CLICK HERE
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 32" circumference x 10" height (finished size will depend on blocking)
Cascade 128 Superwash Yarn
- 2 skeins in Summer Sky Heather
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 128 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm and tumble dry cool
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 10 (6 mm) circular needle
- Darning needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with the purchase of Knit Lab In the Round with Stefanie Japel.