Cast on with knitwear natural Stefanie Japel and master circular knitting skills as you make a cable and lace cowl! This stunning accessory includes simple lace and cables and Stefanie will guide you step by step through this project where you will apply techniques learned throughout the course. Cascade Superwash 128 is an excellent choice for this project with its super soft, chunky merino wool which knits up quickly and holds up well with repeated washing and drying.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to purchase Knit Lab in the Round with Stefanie Japel.
Please reference course materials for additional pattern information.
Full knitting kit details
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 32" circumference x 10" height (finished size will depend on blocking)
Included in kit:
- Cascade 128 Superwash Yarn
- The following colors and skeins are included:
- 2 skeins in Summer Sky Heather
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 128 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 3.5 stitches = 1 inch on US 10 needle
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm and tumble dry cool
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 10 (6 mm) circular needle
- Darning needle
Pattern - Knit Lab: In the Round Cable & Lace Cowl Kit
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with the purchase of Knit Lab In the Round with Stefanie Japel.