A quick and adorable project, you'll love making this Knit Headwrap as much as you'll love gifting it to the special little ones in your life. Made from just one petite package of Lion Brand Bon Bons, you can mix and match colors to coordinate with any outfit for a special day!
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size
- Finished Measurements: About 2 in. (5 cm) wide x 19 in. (48.5 cm) circumference; headwrap will stretch to fit a range of sizes.
Lion Brand Bon Bons Yarn
- 1 package of your choice (model shown in Celebrate)
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight/Yardage: 10 g / 10yds per color, 8 colors
- Knitting Weight: #2 Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size US 4 knitting needles
- Cable needle
- A large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Knit Headwrap with Bow
- Designed By: Lion Brand
- Difficulty: Easy
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl
- Gauge: 24 stitches = 4 in. (10 cm) in Garter stitch (knit every row).
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.