A quick and adorable project, you'll love making this Knit Headwrap as much as you'll love gifting it to the special little ones in your life. Made from just one petite package of Lion Brand Bon Bons, you can mix and match colors to coordinate with any outfit for a special day!
Full knitting kit details
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: About 2 in. (5 cm) wide x 19 in. (48.5 cm) circumference; headwrap will stretch to fit a range of sizes.
Supplies - Lion Brand Bon Bons Yarn
- Yarn Included: 1 package of Lion Brand Bon Bons
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight/Yardage: 10 g / 10yds per color, 8 colors
- Knitting Weight: #2 Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size US 4 knitting needles
- Cable needle
- A large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Knit Headwrap with Bow
- Difficulty: Easy
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl
- Gauge: 24 stitches = 4 in. (10 cm) in Garter stitch (knit every row).
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.