Knitted from the top down, this cardigan is warm, flattering, and fun to knit. The raglan shoulder shaping creates well-fitted shoulders while the easily-modified waist shaping adds feminine flair. You'll love the gentle wave cables that cascade down the back of this cardigan, bringing a touch of Ireland to your knitting.
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted is a great workhorse yarn that will hold up well to wear and is incredibly cozy! This heather grey color can be worn with practically anything, making this your go-to cardigan.
Brown Sheep Company
From the local farmers who provide their wool to the storied mill in Mitchell, Nebraska, Brown Sheep Company is committed to high-quality yarn that’s made in America. Sourcing their fiber from superior breeds such as Corriedales, Rambouillets and Columbias, they ensure every skein captures the natural benefits and incredible texture fine wool has to offer. Plus, with a new system that allows the mill to reuse 70-90% of its daily water, you can rest assured that Brown Sheep has gone “green” — even if they do still dye over 1,000 different colors.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Chest: 32 (35, 38, 41, 45, 48, 51, 54)"
- Length: 23.5 (23.75, 24.25, 24.5, 25.25, 25.5, 25.75, 26.25)" omitting collar
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted
- 6 (6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9) skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 85% Wool, 15% Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 173 m/ 190 yds per 113g / 4 oz per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm and tumble dry cool
Other Supplies Needed:
- One US size 8 circular needle, 32" length or longer for bigger sizes
- One set US size 8 double-pointed needles
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- 8 (8, 8, 8, 8, 9, 9, 9) buttons
- Waste yarn
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Traveller's End Sweater
- Designed By: Carol Feller
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knitting in the round, increases, decreases, short rows, cabling
- Gauge: 16 sts / 24 rows = 4"/ 10 cm in st st; 20 sts / 24 rows = 4"/ 10 cm in ribbing; cable chart A and B are each 2" / 5 cm across.
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.