Knitted from the top down, this cardigan is warm, flattering, and fun to knit. The raglan shoulder shaping creates well-fitted shoulders while the easily-modified waist shaping adds feminine flair. You'll love the gentle wave cables that cascade down the back of this cardigan, bringing a touch of Ireland to your knitting.
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted is a great workhorse yarn that will hold up well to wear and is incredibly cozy! This heather grey color can be worn with practically anything, making this your go-to cardigan.
Brown Sheep Company
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill located in Mitchell, NE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Chest: 32 (35, 38, 41, 45, 48, 51, 54)"
- Length: 23.5 (23.75, 24.25, 24.5, 25.25, 25.5, 25.75, 26.25)" omitting collar
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted
- 6 (6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9) skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 85% Wool, 15% Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 173 m/ 190 yds per 113g / 4 oz per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm and tumble dry cool
Other Supplies Needed:
- One US size 8 circular needle, 32" length or longer for bigger sizes
- One set US size 8 double-pointed needles
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- 8 (8, 8, 8, 8, 9, 9, 9) buttons
- Waste yarn
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Traveller's End Sweater
- Designed By: Carol Feller
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knitting in the round, increases, decreases, short rows, cabling
- Gauge: 16 sts / 24 rows = 4"/ 10 cm in st st; 20 sts / 24 rows = 4"/ 10 cm in ribbing; cable chart A and B are each 2" / 5 cm across.
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.