The worsted weight yarn that Icelanders use for traditional yoked sweaters, Léttlopi is the natural choice for Ragga Eiriksdottir's Top Down Icelandic Sweater. Icelandic sheep have adapted to Iceland's cold wet climate and Lopi sweaters keep you dry and warm in wet weather. Execute amazing colorwork with Ragga with this course kit featuring Léttlopi in Glacier Blue Heather, White and Sun Yellow.
The Top Down Icelandic Sweater Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of The Top Down Icelandic Sweater with Ragga Eiríksdóttir. For more information CLICK HERE
- Sizes: XXS (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Bust Measurements: 32 (34-36, 38-40, 42, 44, 48-50) inches
- 7 (8, 9, 10, 11, 12) skeins of Glacier Blue Heather, 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 2) skeins of White, and 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1) skeins of Sun Yellow
- Fibers: Strong, single-ply 100% wool
- Yardage: 109 yards in each 50 gram skein
- Weight: Worsted
- Made in Iceland
Additional Materials Needed:
- US SIze 4 (3.5mm) and US Size 7 (4.5m) 32" (80 cm) circular needles
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, pattern only included with the Top Down Icelandic Sweater course with Ragga Eiríksdóttir.