Tamarac Jacket Kit
A stylish cropped cover-up like this Tamarac Jacket is the perfect choice to take your ensemble from day to evening. The short, modified set-in sleeves are finished in an alternating cable and openwork pattern while the cut-away body is worked up in stockinette stitch, with all openings edged in a narrow band of twisted rib. Knitted up in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Yarn, with its delightfully soft handle and vibrant colorway, the finished effect is this lovely cropped jacket which you will adore!
Full Knitting Kit Details
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Misses XS (S, M, L)
- Finished Measurements:
- Chest: 34 (36, 40, 44)"
- Back length: 14 (14½, 16, 16½)"
- Sleeve length: 5 (5, 6, 6)"
Supplies - Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport
- Yarn Included: 3 (3, 4, 5) hanks of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% superwash merino wool
- Weight/Yardage: 70 g / 200 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: #3 DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size 4 (3.5mm) 29" circular needles
- Size 5 (3.75mm) 39" circular needles
- Cable needle
- Stitch holders and markers
Pattern -Tamarac Jacket
- Designed By: Diane Zangl
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, cast on, bind off
- Gauge: 23 sts and 30 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with smaller needles; 27 sts and 28 rows = 4" in open cable pattern with larger needles to save time
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.