A stylish cropped cover-up like this Tamarac Jacket is the perfect choice to take your ensemble from day to evening. The short, modified set-in sleeves are finished in an alternating cable and openwork pattern while the cut-away body is worked up in stockinette stitch, with all openings edged in a narrow band of twisted rib. Knitted up in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Yarn, with its delightfully soft handle and vibrant colorway, the finished effect is this lovely cropped jacket which you will adore!
Lorna's Laces is the world of artisan yarn company. They hand-dye some of the world's finest yarns with the most beautiful colors!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Misses XS (S, M, L)
- Chest: 34 (36, 40, 44)"
- Back length: 14 (14½, 16, 16½)"
- Sleeve length: 5 (5, 6, 6)"
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport
- 3 (3, 4, 5) hanks of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% superwash merino wool
- Weight/Yardage: 70 g / 200 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: #3 DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size 4 (3.5mm) 29" circular needles
- Size 5 (3.75mm) 39" circular needles
- Cable needle
- Stitch holders and markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Diane Zangl
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, cast on, bind off
- Gauge: 23 sts and 30 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with smaller needles; 27 sts and 28 rows = 4" in open cable pattern with larger needles to save time
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.