With intricate stitches and stylish design details, the Summer Lace Shrug is a chic must-have! Your kit includes a pattern and soft, springy Imperial Tracie Too, in your choice of rich colorways. This soft, 100% wool yarn works up with excellent stitch definition, and showcases this pretty pattern in fabulous fashion. Get your kit today for a gorgeous wardrobe essential!
Once a year on the Imperial Stock Ranch in Oregon, wool is harvested from the sheep and begins the journey to yarn. Specially milled without harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures, Imperial Yarns are soft, pure and comfortable.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Small = Bust: 34"
- Medium = Bust: 38"
- Large/XL = Bust: 44"
- 2XL/3XL = Bust: 50"
Imperial Tracie Too Yarn
- 2 (2, 2, 3) skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 113 g/ 395 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 26 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) 32"/80 cm circular and pair of double-pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Spare US size 2 (2.75mm) double-pointed
- Cable needle
- Waste yarn for provisional cast-on
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Summer Lace Shrug
- Designed By: Anna Cohen
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase