Sizing Knitwear Gita Cardigan Kit
Knitwear designer and math professor Faina Goberstein walks you step-by-step through every calculation involved in grading a range of sizes, from the initial gauge swatch through shaping every element of a knitted garment and calculating yardage. The Cascade 220 Gita Cardigan Kit includes the all the yarn necessary in size size options to complete your fitted cardigan pattern, included with enrollment in the course. You will conquer your pattern grading fears and finish with a pattern that's ready to knit, and the knowledge and tools to use these skills for years to come.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in with Faina Goberstein. Sizing Knitting Patterns
Please reference course materials for additional pattern information.
Full Knitting Kit Details
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- bust: 33⅓"
- bust: 35¾" - 39"
- bust: 43" - 47½"
- bust: 48½" - 53"
- bust: 57½" - 58¾"
- bust: 62½"
Included in kit:
- Cascade 220 Yarn
- XS: 5 skeins of your color choice
- S: 6 skeins of your color choice
- M: 7 skeins of your color choice
- L: 8 skeins of your color choice
- XL: 9 skeins of your color choice
- 2XL: 10 skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 220 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 4.5-5 stitches = 1 inch on US 7 or US 8
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 7 (4 mm) 29" - 32" (74 cm - 80 cm) circular needle to hold a large number of stitches
- One additional US 7 (4.5 mm) needle for 3 needle bindoff
- Adjust needle sizes to obtain correct gauge
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Five ⅞" (2 cm) buttons
Pattern - Sizing Knitwear Gita Cardigan
- Designed By: Faina Goberstein
Please note, the pattern for the Gita Cardigan is only included with the purchase of Sizing Knitwear Patterns course with Faina Goberstein.