Alongside beloved knitting instructor Amy Detjen, stranded colorwork will work for you! During Amy's class, you'll knit this approachable stranded colorwork sweater pattern. Along the way, you'll receive Amy's expert tips for tangle-free two-handed knitting and keeping your tension even. Knit this sweater along with Amy and don't hesitate to ask questions on the platform. Pick up your kit to get started today!
Simple Sweaters: Stranded & Steeked Fearless Pullover (Men's)
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Simple Sweaters: Stranded & Steeked with Amy Detjen. For more information on Simple Sweaters: Stranded & Steeked CLICK HERE.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Chest: 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60"
Cascade 220 Sport Yarn
- Jet: 9, 9, 10, 10, 11, 11 skeins
- Turtle: 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 skeins
- Straw: 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 skeins
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold until just damp, and lay flat to dry.
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 6 needles
- US 4 needles
- Tapestry needle
- Scrap yarn
- stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the Fearless Cardigan pattern is only included with purchase of the Simple Sweaters: Stranded & Steeked course with Amy Detjen.