Alongside beloved knitting instructor Amy Detjen, stranded colorwork will work for you! During Amy's class, you'll knit this approachable stranded colorwork sweater pattern in your choice of color, Natural or Navy. Along the way, you'll receive Amy's expert tips for tangle-free two-handed knitting and keeping your tension even. Knit this sweater along with Amy and don't hesitate to ask questions on the platform. Pick up your kit to get started today!
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Simple Sweaters: Stranded & Steeked with Amy Detjen.
- Chest: 28 [32, 36]"
- Finished length: 15.25 [18, 21]?
- Cascade 220 Sport
- Main color (MC): Navy or Natural 6 [6, 7]
- Contrast 1 (CC1): Granny Smith: 1 [2, 2] skein
- Contrast 2 (CC2): Robin?s Egg: 1 [1, 1] skein
- Contrast 3 (CC3): Flamingo: 1 [1, 1] skein
- Contrast 4 (CC4): Mystic Purple: 1 [1, 1] skein
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g (1.75 oz) / 164 yds (150 m)
- Knitting Weight: #3 DK
Other Supplies Needed:
- Recommended Needles: size US 6 & 4
- Notions: tapestry needle, scrap yarn, or stitch markers
Gauge & Care Instructions:
- Gauge: 24 sts and 28 rows = 4? (10 cm), blocked, in Fearless color pattern
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
**Please note, the Fearless Cardigan pattern is only included with purchase of the Simple Sweaters: Stranded & Steeked course with Amy Detjen!