Seedling Shell Tank Kit
Don't let sleeves get you down! With the Seedling Shell Tank, you'll go sleeveless and summery in style. Made from Tahki Yarns Mimosa, a blend of luxurious cotton, silk and cashmere, this light and airy tank is a wardrobe must have.
Full Knitting Kit Details
Diane Friedman founded Tahki Yarns in 1968, when she discovered a mill in County Donegal Ireland that was spinning lovely wool tweed weaving yarns for hand-loomed fabrics. Today Tahki Yarns is known for high-quality and affordable yarns, with a pattern line inspired by American sportswear.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
- Bust 32½ (37, 41½, 46, 50, 54½)'
- Length 22 (22½, 23, 23½, 24, 24½)"
Supplies - Tahki Yarns Mimosa
- Yarn Included: 4 (5, 6, 6, 7, 8) skeins Tahki Yarns Mimosa
- Fiber Content: 50% cotton, 40%
silk, 10% cashmere
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 127 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- One pair size US 7 needles
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Seedling Shell Tank
- Designed By: Teresa Chorzepa
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills needed: knit, purl, seaming
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows = 4" in Drop-Stitch Pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.