In The Seamless Artemisia Sweater instructed by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark, you will learn techniques for short-row shaping, knitting in the round, following lace charts and in the process complete a beautiful sweater you'll be pleased to wear or give. Hand selected by Mercedes, Cascade's Venezia Worsted incorporates the best qualities of both wool and silk in a yarn that provides great stitch definition and drape for your project. This kit includes all the yarn necessary to produce an amazing finished project.
Seamless Artemisia Sweater Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of The Seamless Artemisia Sweater with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark. For more information CLICK HERE
- XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Bust: 30.25 (34.25, 38.25, 42.25, 46.25, 51, 55) inches, 77 (87, 97, 107, 117, 129.5, 139.5 cm)
Cascade Venezia Worsted Yarn
- 5 (6, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) skeins in Deep Sea
- Fiber Content: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Silk
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 219 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Stitch markers, at least two colors
- Locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Spare circular needle
- Stitch holders or scrap yarn
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for the Seamless Artemisia Sweater is only included with the purchase of The Seamless Artemisia Sweater course with Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark.