Chic and comfortable, the lightweight Renewal Boat Neck Sweater is the perfect sweater. With a great, loose fit and a soothing combination of neutral colors, you can dress this sweater up or down. Pair it with a long necklace and gold hoop earrings for a workday, or yoga pants and a cup of tea for a cozy day in.
Diane Friedman founded Tahki Yarns in 1968, when she discovered a mill in County Donegal Ireland that was spinning lovely wool tweed weaving yarns for hand-loomed fabrics. Today Tahki Yarns is known for high-quality and affordable yarns, with a pattern line inspired by American sportswear.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki Yarns Rosa
- Yarn Included: 4 (5, 5, 6, 6, 6) balls Tahki Yarns Rosa in Pewter, 3 (4, 4, 4, 5, 5) in Smoke
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 93 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Renewal Boat Neck Sweater
- Designed By: Teresa Chorzepa
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills needed: knit, purl, seaming
- Gauge: 12 sts and 16 rows = 4" in Stockinette stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.