OLFA's Rotary Cutters are top quality and designed for both right- and left-handed users. Choose from three sizes:
18 mm: The perfect size for travel, this cutter is ideal for intricate,
detailed cutting including appliqués, curved quilt pieces, templates and seams. The blade is high-quality stainless steel, designed for superior edge retention.
28mm: Great for small-scale projects and tight corners, this rolling razor blade cutter features a tungsten carbide tool steel blade for unparalleled sharpness. This cutter makes piecing easier and faster, and improves accuracy and precision for projects of all types.
45mm: Ideal for medium to heavy-weight projects, this razor-sharp blade easily cuts through up to six layers of fabric. Made of high-quality tungsten carbide tool steel, it's sure to deliver precision project after project.
60mm: Cut through six layers of thick fabric or sturdy material with ease! This rolling razor blade makes quick work of heavy-duty cutting jobs, and features a high-quality tungsten carbide tool steel blade for excellent sharpness and durability.
Olfa Rotary Cutters
- Includes: 1 rotary cutter with blade
- Materials: Steel blade and plastic handle
- Ideal for: Cutting straight or curved lines and cutting fabrics into shapes, strips and pieces
- Other Features:
- Premium quality steel blades for superior sharpness, durability and edge retention
- Durable handle and blade covered for safety
- For right or left hand users
- For use with: Olfa Cutting Mat