As Craftsy's first ever men's sweater kit, the Northshore Cardigan brings versatility and comfort to the table. Made from machine washable and durable Lion Brand Wool-Ease, this heirloom garment is designed to survive the tests of time. With simple, traditional fisherman cables, Northshore is made in panels and seamed together, making it great for beginners and seasoned knitters alike. Get started today!
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL)
- Finished Chest Measurements: 42 (46, 48, 54) in. (106.5 (117, 122, 137) cm)
- Finished Length: 30 (30½, 31, 31½) in. (76 (77.5, 78.5, 80) cm)
Supplies - Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
- Yarn Included: 9 (10, 11, 12) balls of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn in the color selection of your choice (model garment is shown in Fisherman)
- Fiber Content: 80% acrylic, 20% wool
- Weight/Yardage: 85 g / 197 yds per ball
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, dry flat
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size US 6 knitting needles
- Size US 8 knitting needles
- A large-eyed blunt needle
- Six buttons
Pattern - Northshore Cardigan
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, cabling, seaming
- Gauge: 18 sts + 24 rows = 4 in. (10 cm) in St st (k on RS, p on WS) with larger needles.
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.