Join this Craftsy Knit-Along and gain access to instructor Carol Feller's exclusive Traveller's End Sweater project! This design knits a warm and cozy garment to keep you comfortable through the cold, winter season.
The workshop includes the pattern, along with in-depth instructions and high quality close-up photos of each step. Yarn will be delivered to you by October 1st, when your workshop access is activated on Craftsy and the surprise is revealed. Plus, Carol will be responding to questions and providing help along the way. With her guidance, intermediate and above knitters will be able to participate in and enjoy the workshop. Won't you join the fun? Learn some new knitting techniques with this sweater project from Carol Feller!
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
- Knit-Along start date: October 1, 2013
- Exclusive access to a new Craftsy Pattern Workshop designed by Carol Feller
- Carol will respond to questions through November 30, 2013
- The Workshop is a step-by-step web-based tutorial with in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that guide you through the pattern
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Basic skills needed: knit, purl, knitting in the round, cables, and picking up stitches
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Sizing options (finished measurements):
- Six to Nine skeins (190 yds per skein) of mystery yarn delivered to your door
- Enrollment limited to residents of the US and Canada only
- Yarn is shipped from our facility within one week of purchase
Other Materials Needed:
- 1 US size 8 / 5mm circular needle, 32?/ 80 cm long (or longer for larger sizes), 1 set US size 8 / 5mm double-point needles (if magic loop is not used for sleeves), stitch markers, waste yarn, tapestry needle, cable needle, 8 buttons for sizes 33"-46" or 9 buttons for sizes 49"-55" (or more if closer spacing is desired), 8 or 9 locking stitch markers or safety pins.
Allergy Note: Mystery yarn contains wool