If you can knit and purl, you can make an amazing first sweater you'll love to wear. Knit along with Amy Ross to create a classic raglan pullover or a cute cardigan. Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn contains a blend of acrylic and wool, offering soft texture and an easy handle. This durable worsted weight yarn is also easy to care for with machine washing and drying, ideal for daily wear. Perfect for knitting up your first sweater!
Each kit includes Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn skeins in Sage for completing your first sweater project along with Ann Ross!
- Fiber Content: 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 85 g / 197 yds
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Gauge: 4.5 stitches = 1 inch
- Recommended Needles: US 6 & 8
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Bust: 35 (38, 42, 45, 51, 54, 58) in.
- Finished Length: 22 1/2 (23 1/2, 24 1/2, 25, 26, 26 1/2, 27) in.
## Pattern - Lion Brand Wool-Ease Sage Sweater
- Please note this kit is only available with the purchase of My First Sweater with Amy Ross