May Day Poncho Kit
May Day, an annual tradition held on the first of May, is a celebration of new growth and springtime. The May Day Poncho, with polished lace edging and a whimsical leaf-like pattern, is great for adding a little spring spirit to any day of the year. You'll love working with Artyarns Ensemble Light, an airy blend of silk and cashmere that adds an ethereal and effervescent feel to your garment. Make everyday May Day with this perfect Poncho!
Full Knitting Kit Details
Designed by Iris Schreier
Iris Schreier is a celebrated knitwear author and one of the founders of Artyarns. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: 15-1/2” deep x 96” circumference around
Supplies - Artyarns Ensemble Light
- Yarn Included: 1 (2) hank of Artyarns Ensemble Light in your color choice (model garment shown in bronze)
- Fiber Content: 50% Silk, 50% Cashmere
- Weight/Yardage: 80 g / 400 yds
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size 5 US circular 24” needles
- Stitch markers
Pattern: May Day Poncho
- Designed By: Iris Schreier
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, knit in the round
- Gauge: 3 sts and 7-1/2 rows= 1” in Mesh lace
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.
**This beautiful yarn is hand-dyed, colors may vary slightly