About this product
The worsted weight yarn that Icelanders use for traditional yoked sweaters, Léttlopi is the natural choice for Ragga Eiriksdottir's Top Down Icelandic Sweater. Icelandic sheep have adapted to Iceland's cold wet climate and Lopi sweaters keep you dry and warm in wet weather. Execute amazing colorwork with Ragga with this course kit featuring Léttlopi in Glacier Blue Heather, White and Sun Yellow.
Preview or purchase The Top Down Icelandic Sweater
with Ragga Eiríksdóttir.
*Please note, pattern only included with course purchase, please reference course materials for additional pattern information.
Léttlopi Icelandic yarn for The Top Down Icelandic Sweater.
- Choose from the following sizes available:
- XX-Small (bust size 32 inches) - 7 Glacier Blue Heather, 1 White, and 1 Sun Yellow
- X-Small (bust sizes 34-36 inches) - 8 Glacier Blue Heather, 1 White, and 1 Sun Yellow
- Small (bust sizes = 38-40 inches) - 9 Glacier Blue Heather, 1 White, and 1 Sun Yellow
- Medium (bust size = 42 inches) - 10 Glacier Blue Heather, 1 White, and 1 Sun Yellow
- Large (bust size = 44 inches) - 11 Glacier Blue Heather, 1 White, and 1 Sun Yellow
- X-Large (bust sizes 48-50 inches) - 12 Glacier Blue Heather, 2 White, and 1 Sun Yellow
- Fibers: Strong, single-ply 100% wool
- Yardage: 109 yards in each 50 gram skein
- Weight: Worsted
- Made in Iceland
Metric measurement conversion chart »
Free Shipping for orders over $99.00! Some restrictions apply.
Ships from USA
Domestic & Canada
Most orders arrive within 1 week from our facility in the USA. Some exclusions apply.
Western Europe & Australia
Most orders to Europe arrive within 1 week. Most orders to Australia and New Zealand arrive within 2 weeks. Some exclusions apply. All orders are shipping from our facility in the USA.
Other International Delivery
We are only able to ship to a limited set of countries at this time.
Questions? Just send an email to email@example.com