Ethereal and exquisite, you'll love the heavenly soft look and feel of the Hope Tank. Perfect for knitters of all levels, this tank features a simple drop stitch pattern and some light shaping. Made with 100% cotton, you'll feel like you're wrapped in a cloud when you wear this lightweight summer tank!
Diane Friedman founded Tahki Yarns in 1968, when she discovered a mill in County Donegal Ireland that was spinning lovely wool tweed weaving yarns for hand-loomed fabrics. Today Tahki Yarns is known for high-quality and affordable yarns, with a pattern line inspired by American sportswear.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki Yarns Rosa
Yarn Included: 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 7) balls Tahki Yarns Rosa (sample shown in Pearl)
Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 93 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Hope Tank
- Designed By: Teresa Chorzepa
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills needed: knit, purl, seaming
- Gauge: 12 sts and 20 rows = 4" in Garter stitch on smaller needles; 10 sts and 10 rows = 4" in Drop stitch on larger needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.