Folk Story Cardigan Kit
A lush lace dances across this sweet cardigan, designed by Melissa LaBarre for Spud & Chloe. Worked from the bottom up, with straightforward shaping, and a sweet boat neckline - this is sure to be a favorite. Featuring Spud & Chloe Sweater yarn, this superwash wool and cotton blend make this cardigan super soft and low maintenance.
Full Knitting Kit Details
Spud and Chloe
Folk Story Cardi Pattern
- S (M, L, XL, XXL)
- Bust: 35¼ (39¼, 43¼, 47¼, 51¼)"
- Length: 24½ (25¼, 25¾, 26½, 27½)"
- ¾ length sleeve: 12"
- Full-Length sleeve: 18½"
Supplies - Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn
- Yarn Included: 7 (7, 8, 9, 9) skeins of your color choice in Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn (model garment shown in Popsicle)
- Fiber Content: 55% Wool, 45% Organic Cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 100g / 160 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gently in cool water. Dry low until damp, block to shape.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size 6 (4mm) 32" circular needle
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 32" circular needle
- Size 8 (5mm) 32" circular needle
- Size 7 (4.5mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch Markers
- Four ⅞" buttons
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Folk Story Cardi
- Designed by: Melissa LaBarre
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, knit in the round, k2tog, yo, st st., ssk
- Gauge: In Stockinette stitch, 20 sts and 24 rows = 4", using size 7 needle
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.