Manos Silk Blend yarn is a luxurious merino-silk blend, hand-dyed and wound by women working at The Manos Cooperatives, as part of the World Fair Trade Organization. Knitted from the bottom up, this relaxed-fit seamless raglan pullover is worked in stockinette stitch, then turned so the purl side is outfacing on the finished sweater. You'll love crafting your striped Flore Sweater with this gorgeous handmade yarn!
Manos Del Uruguay
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
Bust: 37 (39, 41, 43, 45, 47, 49)"
Length: 22 ¼ (22 ¾, 23 ¼, 23 ¾, 23 ½, 24, 24 ¼)"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Manos Del Uruguay - Silk Blend
- Yarn Included: MC (Natural): 4 (4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5); CC (Nickel): 3 (3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4)
- Fiber Content: 70% Extrafine Merino Wool, 30% Silk
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 150 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Flore
- Designed By: Julie Hoover
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, knit in the round, increases, decreases, K2tog, P2tog
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 28 rows = 4" over Stockinette Stitch
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.