The Flirt Skirt is the perfect wardrobe essential that is both easy to wear and simple to make. You will love the flirty fishtail shape that dips slightly in the back and the comfortable pull-on elastic waist. The slight A-line shape is flattering to every figure and it sews up in no time using only three panels of fabric. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced sewer, the pattern and fabric included in this complete sewing kit makes this stylish skirt a breeze to make!
Designed by Pam Howard for Craftsy
Pam Howard, owner of Pamela's Closet, Inc. teaches intermediate to advanced clothing construction, and has a B. S. in Textiles & Clothing. Her specialties are precision sewing, tailoring and couture techniques. Pam enjoys helping sewists take their garment construction skills to a higher level, and loves the possibility of what a piece of fabric can become!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Small: 34"-38" hip measurement
- Medium: 40"-44" hip measurement
- Large: 46"-54" hip measurement
- Skirt measures 34" long at center front for all sizes.
Pattern - Flirt Skirt
- Designed By: Pamela Howard exclusively for Craftsy
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- How to sew in a straight line
- How to cut fabric
- How to read a pattern
- Basic hemming skills
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.
Supplies - Robert Kaufman Essex Linen
- Colors: Denim (shown on model) and Flax. Please refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fabric Included:
- 3 or 4 yards Essex Yarn Dyed Linen in the color of your choice, depending on size selection.
- Fabric Designer: Robert Kaufman
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton blend
- Fabric Weight: 5.6 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle and dry on low for softness or dry clean to maintain original texture.
- Other Supplies Needed: