Choose slippers over cold feet! Keep your and your loved ones' toes cozy with these felted booties. Enjoy working with this classic Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky yarn, a knitting favorite for 30 years. This pattern felts beautifully, making your slippers thick and impenetrable to cold winter mornings. Pair these with long johns, a roaring fire and a cup of cocoa.
Brown Sheep Company
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill located in Mitchell, NE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Small (Child)
- Foot circumference: 6"
- Foot length: 6"
- Large (Child)
- Foot circumference:7.5"
- Foot length: 7"
- Small (Adult)
- Foot circumference:10.5"
- Foot length: 8.5?
- Medium (Adult)
- Foot circumference:11.5"
- Foot length: 10.5?
- Large (Adult)
- Foot circumference: 12"
- Foot length: 11.5"
- Extra Large (Adult)
- Foot circumference: 13"
- Foot length: 12.5"
Included in kit:
- Brown Sheep Lamb?s Pride Bulky Yarn
- Fiber Content: 85% Wool, 15% Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 125 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in stockinette stitch
- Knitting Weight: 6-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. May also dry clean.
- The following quantities of yarn are included dependent on size (model garments shown in Tormented Teal and Elderberry Wine):
- Small (Child): 1 skein of your color choice
- Large(Child): 2 skeins of your color choice
- Small (Adult): 2 skeins of your color choice
- Medium (Adult): 2 skeins of your color choice
- Large (Adult): 3 skeins of your color choice
- Extra Large (Adult): 3 skeins of your color choice
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 11 (8.0 mm) douple pointed needles
Pattern - Felted Slippers
- Designed By: Gwen Bortner
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Using double pointed needles
- Basic knitting skills (increases, decreases, picking up stitches, etc.)
- Three needle bind off
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase