Felted Slippers Kit
Choose slippers over cold feet! Keep your and your loved ones' toes cozy with these felted booties. Enjoy working with this classic Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky yarn, a knitting favorite for 30 years. This pattern felts beautifully, making your slippers thick and impenetrable to cold winter mornings. Pair these with long johns, a roaring fire and a cup of cocoa.
Full Knitting Kit Details
Brown Sheep Company
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill located in Mitchell, NE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Small (Child)
- Foot circumference: 6"
- Foot length: 6"
- Large (Child)
- Foot circumference:7.5"
- Foot length: 7"
- Small (Adult)
- Foot circumference:10.5"
- Foot length: 8.5”
- Medium (Adult)
- Foot circumference:11.5"
- Foot length: 10.5”
- Large (Adult)
- Foot circumference: 12"
- Foot length: 11.5"
- Extra Large (Adult)
- Foot circumference: 13"
- Foot length: 12.5"
Included in kit:
- Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Bulky Yarn
- Fiber Content: 85% Wool, 15% Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 125 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in stockinette stitch
- Knitting Weight: 6-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. May also dry clean.
- The following quantities of yarn are included dependent on size (model garments shown in Tormented Teal and Elderberry Wine):
- Small (Child): 1 skein of your color choice
- Large(Child): 2 skeins of your color choice
- Small (Adult): 2 skeins of your color choice
- Medium (Adult): 2 skeins of your color choice
- Large (Adult): 3 skeins of your color choice
- Extra Large (Adult): 3 skeins of your color choice
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 11 (8.0 mm) douple pointed needles
Pattern - Felted Slippers
- Designed By: Gwen Bortner
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Using double pointed needles
- Basic knitting skills (increases, decreases, picking up stitches, etc.)
- Three needle bind off
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase