Choose slippers over cold feet! Keep your and your loved ones' toes cozy with these felted booties. Enjoy working with this classic Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky yarn, a knitting favorite for 30 years. This pattern felts beautifully, making your slippers thick and impenetrable to cold winter mornings. Pair these with long johns, a roaring fire and a cup of cocoa.
Brown Sheep Company
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill located in Mitchell, NE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
|Extra Large (Adult)
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky Yarn
- 2 (2, 3, 3) skeins in your color choice (model garments shown in Tormented Teal and Elderberry Wine)
- Fiber Content: 85% Wool, 15% Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 125 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) in stockinette stitch
- Knitting Weight: 6-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. May also dry clean.
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 11 (8.0 mm) double pointed needles
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Gwen Bortner
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Using double pointed needles, Basic knitting skills (increases, decreases, picking up stitches, etc.), Three needle bind off
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase