Cabled knitwear is oh so chic this season and this Inishturk sweater project will easily update any weary winter wardrobe. Our new knitting course, Explorations in Cables, with your expert guide Patty Lyons can show you all the needed techniques to work up this cozy, cabled creation. Lion Brand's famous Fisherman's Wool yarn is soft, warm, and made of 100% virgin un-dyed wool. Sure to be a stylish staple, you'll love the unique organic appeal of this sweater, that keeps you toasty warm all winter long!
Explorations in Cables: Inishturk Sweater Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of Explorations in Cables with Patty Lyons. For more information CLICK HERE
- SIZE: Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X
- Finished Chest: 40 (44, 48, 52, 56) in.
- Finished Length: 24 1/2 (25, 25, 25 1/2, 25 1/2) in.
Lion Brand Fishermen's Wool Yarn
- 3 (3, 4, 4, 5) Balls of Oatmeal
- Fiber Content: 100% virgin un-dyed wool
- Yardage: 227 g / 465 yd in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
- Made in USA
Additional Materials Needed:
- Knitting Needles: Size 7 [4.5 mm] & Size 8 [5 mm]
- Double-Pointed Needles - Size 9 (Hat only)
- Cable Needles (Set of 2)
- Split Ring Stitch Markers
- Lion Brand Stitch Holders
- Pom pom Maker
- Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
- Circular knitting needles: size 6 (4.25 mm), 16 in. (40 cm) long (Hat only), size 7 (4.5 mm), 16 in. (40 cm) long, size 9 (5.5 mm), 16 in. (40 cm) long (Hat only)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the Inishturk Sweater pattern is only included with purchase of the Explorations in Cables course with Patty Lyons, available under the class materials.