Designed by talented knitwear designer Agnes Kutas-Keresztes, you'll adore the beautiful Dove pattern as it works up in Brown Sheep's famous Nature Spun Sport. A favorite among knitters, this fantastic sport-weight is perfect for the delicate colorwork in this sweater and will lend a soft hand to the finished garment. Choose from a range of stunning colors to get started.
Brown Sheep Company
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill located in Mitchell, NE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Brown Sheep Nature Spun Sport Yarn
- 6 (7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10) skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 184 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rounds = 4 inches (10 cm) in stockinette stitch on 3.5 mm needles
- Knitting Weight: 2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. May also dry clean.
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle, 24-40" (60-100cm) long
- US 4 (3.5 mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Row counter (optional but recommended)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Agnes Kutas-Keresztes
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Increasing and decreasing, Basic lace, Knitting in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase