Designed by talented knitwear designer Agnes Kutas-Keresztes, you'll adore the beautiful Dove pattern as it works up in Brown Sheep's famous Nature Spun Sport. A favorite among knitters, this fantastic sport-weight is perfect for the delicate colorwork in this sweater and will lend a soft hand to the finished garment. Choose from a range of stunning colors to get started.
Brown Sheep Company
From the local farmers who provide their wool to the storied mill in Mitchell, Nebraska, Brown Sheep Company is committed to high-quality yarn that’s made in America. Sourcing their fiber from superior breeds such as Corriedales, Rambouillets and Columbias, they ensure every skein captures the natural benefits and incredible texture fine wool has to offer. Plus, with a new system that allows the mill to reuse 70-90% of its daily water, you can rest assured that Brown Sheep has gone “green” — even if they do still dye over 1,000 different colors.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Brown Sheep Nature Spun Sport Yarn
- 6 (7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10) skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 184 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rounds = 4 inches (10 cm) in stockinette stitch on 3.5 mm needles
- Knitting Weight: 2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. May also dry clean.
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle, 24-40" (60-100cm) long
- US 4 (3.5 mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Row counter (optional but recommended)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Agnes Kutas-Keresztes
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Increasing and decreasing, Basic lace, Knitting in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase