Dove Sweater Kit
Designed by talented knitwear designer Agnes Kutas-Keresztes, you'll adore the beautiful Dove pattern as it works up in Brown Sheep's infamous Nature Spun Sport. A favorite among knitters, this fantastic sport-weight is perfect for the delicate colorwork in this sweater and will lend a soft hand to the finished garment. With a beautiful range of colors to choose from, you will adore Agnes' Dove design!
Full Knitting Kit Details
Designed by Agnes Kutas-Keresztes
Agnes is a talented knitwear designer living in a small village in Switzerland. One of her most stunning designs, the Dove sweater, is a seamless, bottom-up round-yoke sweater featuring a delicate lace pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements:
- Chest: 29 ½ (33½, 37½, 41¼, 45¾, 49¼, 53¼)" / 75 (85, 95, 105, 116, 125, 135) cm
- Length: 22¾ (23½, 24½, 25¼, 26, 26¼, 26 ¾)" / 58 (60, 62, 64, 66, 66.5, 68) cm
Supplies - Brown Sheep - Nature Spun Sport
- Yarn Included: 6 (7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10) skeins of your color choice in Brown Sheep - Nature Spun Sport (model garment shown in Charcoal)
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 184 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #2 Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. May also dry clean.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle, 24-40" (60-100cm) long
- US 4 (3.5 mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Row counter (optional but recommended)
Pattern - Dove Sweater
- Designed By: Agnes Kutas-Keresztes
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Increasing and decreasing
- Basic lace
- Knitting in the round
- Gauge: 24 sts / 32 rounds = 10 cm / 4 inches in stockinette stitch using 3.5 mm needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.