There are three things Amy Detjen has declared she loves: the color purple, Plum-a-Granate Snapple, and the sweater she designed for her Craftsy class, Custom Yoke Sweater. Join Amy and use her professional techniques to knit your own gorgeous sweater with a personalized yoke in lovely colors of Nature Spun Sport yarn by Brown Sheep.
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Custom Yoke Sweater with Amy Detjen.
Please reference course materials for additional pattern information.
Full knitting kit details
Brown Sheep Company
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill located in Mitchell, NE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- bust: 37" - 41"
- bust: 45" - 49"
- bust: 53" - 61"
Included in kit:
- Brown Spun Nature Spun Sport Yarn
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 184 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 6 stitches and 7 rows = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: 2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- The following quantities of yarn are included dependent on size:
- S/M: 8 skeins in Ash, 1 skein in Roasted Coffee, 1 skein in French Clay, 1 skein in Sunburst Gold, 1 skein in Red Fox
- L/XL: 9 skeins in Ash, 1 skein in Roasted Coffee, 1 skein in French Clay, 1 skein in Sunburst Gold, 1 skein in Red Fox
- 2X/4X: 10 skeins in Ash, 1 skein in Roasted Coffee, 1 skein in French Clay, 1 skein in Sunburst Gold, 1 skein in Red Fox
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
Pattern - Custom Yoke Sweater
Please note, the pattern for the Custom Yoke Sweater is only included with the purchase of theCustom Yoke Sweater course with Amy Detjen.