Craspedia Cardigan Kit
Crochet simple V-stitch lace with heavy laceweight or sock/fingering weight yarn to create a lightweight garment perfect for layering over summer dresses! This cropped cardigan is worked from the bottom-up in five pieces, which are sewn together and edged in scallops. Feminine shaping nips in at the waistline, while puffed inset sleeves provide full coverage for upper arms. Great for crocheters of all skill levels!
Full Crocheting Kit Details
Linda Permann is an internationally published crochet designer and writer, and the author of two books: Little Crochet and Crochet Adorned. She is a frequent contributor to many magazines, including Crochet Today and Interweave Crochet and sells her own line of patterns as Lindamade.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: S (M, L, XL, 2XL)
- Finished Measurements:
- Bust Circumference (including edging):
34.5 (39.5, 43.5, 47.5, 51.5)"
- Length (from back neck):
15.5 (16.5, 17, 19, 19.5)"
Supplies - Miss Babs Yet
- Yarn Included: 2 (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins of your color choice in Miss Babs Yet Yarn (sample shown in Heaven-Sent)
- Fiber Content: 65% merino wool/
35% tussah silk
- Yardage: 65 g / 400 yds per skein
- Yarn Weight: #0 - Heavy Lace
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size E-4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook or any
size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Craspedia Cropped Cardigan
- Difficulty: Beginner-Intermediate
- Basic Skills Necessary:
- Make basic stitches (sc, dc, ch)
- Familiarity with garment assembly and seaming
- Working with fine weight yarn
- Gauge: 28 sts over 11 rows measures
6" wide x 4" high, blocked; Pattern includes information on how to make a gauge swatch.
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.