This personalized course with Craftsy's own Eunny Jang is a creative knitter's dream! Learn to customize your own sweater with smart techniques to tailor the neckline, yoke, sleeve length, shaping, and edging of your unique masterpiece. Mix and match the design elements you prefer best to create a flattering and festive sweater you'll adore wearing!
Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure: Sideways Cable Yoke Pullover Kitt
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure with Eunny Jang. For more information on Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure CLICK HERE.
- Finished Chest: 34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54)" at full bust
Cascade Eco+ Yarn
- 2 (2, 2, 3, 3, 3) hanks of Butternut Squash
- Fiber Content: 100% Natural Peruvian Wool
- Yardage: 250 g / 478 yds in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #5 Chunky
- Gauge: 12 sts and 16 rnds = 4" in St st worked in the round
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Needles: US 11 needles, 16" and 32" circular, set of 5 double-pointed needles, or size required to obtain gauge. If working hemmed edges, additional US 9 neeedles, 32" circular and set of 5 dpns.
- Notions: Stitch markers (m); T-pins; tapestry needle; waste yarn
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the Sideways Cable Yoke Pullover pattern is only included with purchase of the Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure course with Eunny Jang.