This personalized course with Craftsy's own Eunny Jang is a creative knitter's dream! Learn to customize your own sweater with smart techniques to tailor the neckline, yoke, sleeve length, shaping, and edging of your unique masterpiece. Mix and match the design elements you prefer best to create a flattering and festive sweater you'll adore wearing!
Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure: Band Colorwork Yoke Pullover Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure with Eunny Jang. For more information on Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure CLICK HERE.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Bust: 34", 38", 42", 46", 50", 54"
Cascade Baby Alpaca Chunky Yarn
- 5 (5, 6, 6, 7, 8) hanks in Monterey Bay
- 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1,) hank in Burnt Orange
- 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1,) hank in VanDyke Brown
- 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1,) hank in Emerald City
- 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1,) hank in Ecru
- 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1,) hank in Oat Straw
- **Monterey Bay is not the color used in the Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure Course, it's a very close substitute for Summer Sky Heather which is currently not available.
- Fiber Content: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 108 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 12 stitches and 16 rounds = 4 inches in stockinette stitch worked in the round
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 11 needles, 16" and 32" circular
- Set of 5 double-pointed needles or size required to obtain gauge
- If working hemmed edges, additional US 9 32" circular needles and set of 5 double pointed needles
- Stitch markers (m)
- Tapestry needle
- Waste yarn
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
The Sideways Cable Yoke Pullover pattern is only included with purchase of the Choose Your Own Sweater Adventure course with Eunny Jang.